Last update: November 13, 2018
The use of this website implies the acceptance of the general terms and conditions, described below: If you use this website, it means you accept our general terms and conditions.
This website belongs to the non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes.
Rue Saint-Thomas 32
+32(0) 02 375 4,257 48
Website managers: Flo Vandenberghe and Camille Lefèvre
Web design and development
Bien à vous sprl and Take Shape Studio.
This website was created in Open Source using Drupal.
To be as accessible as possible, this website was tested in Firefox, IE, Safari and on PC, Mac and Linux platforms
Hosting and technical maintenance are provided by
Bien à vous sprl
Photo credits - Image rights
- The images used on the website www.voixdefemmes.org are the property of the non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes or any other private individual or legal entity mentioned in the copyright
- You may not reproduce the photographs and illustrations without prior authorization.
- By virtue of image property rights, any non-public person appearing in a photograph who did not expressly authorize their image to be displayed on this site may request to have it removed.
The non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes’s website aims to promote public access to information on its initiatives and those of its partners in general. Our objective is to share accurate and up-to-date information. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. The non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes cannot, however, guarantee the accuracy, precision or comprehensiveness of the information published on this website. Therefore, the asbl Festival Voix De Femmes accepts no responsibility for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission of the information contained in this website.
We would like to limit, as far as possible, the inconveniences caused by technical errors. However, certain data or information present on our website could not be created or structured in error-free files or formats, so we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The non-profit accepts no responsibility for problems of this type that could occur when using the website.
- The website may contain hypertext links toward other websites, as well as forwarding links to other sources of information. These links and sources of information are provided to you for informational purposes only. The non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes has no control over these sites. Therefore, neither their content nor the links they contain, nor the change or updates made to them could invoke the responsibility of the non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes.
- The non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes reserves the right to change or correct the content of this website and this legal notice at any time, without formal notice, without giving rise to any rights to compensation.
- The purpose of this clause is not to limit the responsibility of the non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes in contravention to applicable national laws or to exclude its responsibility where it cannot do so under the above laws.
- This entire website falls under Belgian and international law on copyrights and intellectual property. For this purpose, any reproduction, iconographic and photographic representation, adaptation or partial or full modification or transfer to another website are reserved.
- Any paid use of the content or part of the content published by the non-profit Festival Voix Des Femmes, as well as any commercial or advertising use of it is totally excluded.
- According to the law of 30 June 1994 on copyright and related rights, you are entitled to download and reproduce the information shown on this site for your personal use, as long as you are respecting the three following conditions : clear and visible citation of the source in the following form: Source: www.voixdefemmes.org ; free distribution ; respect all the documents reproduced (no modification or alternation).
- For any other use of the texts, please contact the managing editor or their representative.
Protection of personal data - confidentiality
- Personal information provided to us when signing up for our newsletter, requesting information or placing an order for services or publications are controlled by the non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes. This information is used exclusively to respond to your request and provide you with optimal service. Not to mention this information is exclusively used by the non-profit Festival Voix De Femmes and is not sent or sold to third parties. It is only recorded in a user database and processed confidentially, following the law from 8 December 1992 on the protection of private life with respect to the processing of personal data. You have the right to consult your data, change them or remove them. To do this, please get in touch with the website’s manager. If you’d rather stop receiving emails from us in the future, please contact us at: Festival Voix De Femmes asbl – Rue Saint-Thomas 32 – 4000 Liege – firstname.lastname@example.org – T: +32 (0)4 257 48 14.